9.21.2011

Mr. & Mrs. Turley

Once upon a time, a long time ago because I don't know how to blog in an appropriate time frame, our bestest friends got MARRIED! It was a beautiful, hot, sunny day in Bozeman at the Riverside County Club. Beautiful background! Jaimee did a wonderful job planning her and Cole's special day. Lots of booze was drank and tons of fun was had by EVERYONE! So. Much. Fun!

 Jaime and Cole became Mr. & Mrs July 23rd, 2011

Jeannine and Jenny getting the Mimosas ready

Bride!

I felt really bad for the boys. Here they are ready to take photos...

Enjoying some Booze...

And this is us. Not even ready! Sorry boys!

Ta-Da! 

Here is the break during the night that I forgot to take photos. I should have carried my camera. My dress even had pockets! What was I thinking!


Love birds during first dance
{paparazzi in the bkgd ;)}

Sand ceremony

My cousin Kendra's boy- Myles
So cute!

My family minus Tia :(

Nate and I with the wonderful photographer, Cali

Me giving the Matron of honor speech. 
I was so nervous and I cried. Alot. 

Bridester and me

Nate's family minus Jake :(


Jaimee and my dad

Look at all the single fellas!

Dancing Cat Dancers!!

 little Cat Dancer reunion photo-op!


I am about 99.3% sure that is water on Vince's shirt ;)
{for reals!}

Jaimee's brother and my brother
Best Buddies too!



The dance floor was never empty!

Jaimee and her brother calling it a night :)




1 comment: