10.22.2012

Tia's Wedding :: Cancun: part 1

Oh my gosh! 
 We were so excited to leave this:

to go to this!!!

After our plane delay 
{supposed to leave Thursday at midnight. Didn't take off until Saturday morning!}

We made it to warm weather!!
Nate and I started the vacation just the two of us in Cancun. Thankfully, we were able to get reimbursed for a missed night. We only stayed one night here, but it was enough sunshine for this pasty Seattle girl to turn into a lobster with sunscreen applied!




I stayed in this spot pretty much the entire day. My husband was being such a good husband and always offering to go get us drinks so I never had a chance to get some shade. Little did I know, every time he went back he chugged a beer or two! When am I going to remember that when he is being "good" and "quiet" he is being mischievous! It's funny that 'little boy Nate' is still in his mind but in a grown up way :)  


After I was lobstered up, we ventured on over to Tia's resort. 
Oh my! Was it just the most beautiful place ever! She picked the best place in Cancun to have her wedding. So peaceful, all inclusive, with excellent alcohol, great customer service, and just down right fun!

I also forgot to take photos most of the time. Lucky for us, my auntie Gwyn came along. She captures everything for us! 

Stay tuned. More to come...




No comments:

Post a Comment