11.01.2009

Happy Halloween!!!


To start out our wonderful day, Nate surprised me with tickets to Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat. What a great husband :) The show was just o.k. Not what we expected, but the singing was amazing!!



This year I got to choose what Nate and I were going to dress up as. I also chose to make them---what was I thinking!?

Bridger helping by turning the costume gold :)


I guess Nate and I didn't take an actual photo together on our camera. Here are two photos to give you full body shots.

Check out the awesome spray job Nate did :) Since I have a TON of hair, I decided to style my own Wilma hair. It was soo puffy and once Nate sprayed the orange hair color it flattened and hardened a bit. One of our friends referred to it as a Cheeto-- must have been hungry :)

Here we are with our crazy friends we hang out with out here, minus Becky, the photographer. I do have to let you know, we made it home with our costumes in one piece!

1 comment:

  1. Cute costumes! I am impressed with your handiwork!

    ReplyDelete