11.23.2009

Paintin'

Since I am now unemployed I have had some awesome spare time to do house stuff. The last few weeks we have been scraping popcorn ceilings, spraying the ceilings, painting and getting NEW windows!! The new windows were installed today in a very cold house. We only got two hours to stare at the beauties before it turned dark. Now we will have to wait a whole week to see them again in daylight. I am hoping the house temperature is more stable with a cheaper bill :)

We leave for the airport tomorrow at 3:45 AM for College Station, TX. Going to spend Thanksgiving with Jake, Joan and Rick in the south. I can't wait--I've never been to TX! We get back at 1 AM on the 30th.

Here are a few pics of what has been keeping us busy! More to come later.


Bridger loves to cuddle. Whenever he sees one of us get comfy on the couch, he is right there making him self comfy as well.

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Gobble Gobble!

No comments:

Post a Comment