3.23.2010

March Madness

I'm sure everyone has their bball bracket filled out and is intensely watching the games to make sure they cheer for their team. Yes, I filled out a bracket, but no intense watching for me after the first round. I have only won once in all the years I have participated in the bracket game. Since then, I have gone downhill. Fast.

I have been following my friend Victoria's brother's blog--he is hilarious! He happened to write about the bracket competitions and how he never wins. So, he filled his bracket out from a different perspective, Laci, a hairstylist, who has no idea which team is in good standing within their conference and chooses the teams by color, state, their mascot etc. I decided it was a pretty logical way to fill out a bracket if you are always losing. Why not? Bad decision. I am 73rdish out of 82ish. I will not follow his lead ever again. :)

He only did the first round picks. The rest I filled out. I picked Kansas to win. oops.

Bridger is in 4th!

If you ever have time to kill, you should check out his blog. Makes you think about stuff in the world that you would normally not think about from a different perspective --- a funny man.

http://davecreamer.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment