3.04.2010

Super Bowl

Yes, I know it is March. I should start talking about March Madness, but I have to play catch up :)

Of course we had people over for Super Bowl! Nate couldn't watch the big game anywhere else but on his own screen. We had a lot of food, friends, fun and a game. The down fall to the game was only two people won - twice. Thumbs down.




Making cut out cookies is hard. More so when you are a perfectionist. I'm surprised those cookies still tasted good after all the times I had to redo them.










I think my photo with the dogs beats my dad's. You can tell Nate really wanted to be taking my picture by his lack of photography skills. What could be more important? ;)

Check out our new "entertainment stand" aka a book shelf. Works like a charm and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment