7.22.2010

Jeter's 3rd birthday

I know, I know, he is just a dog. (Yes, Dad, you will have true human grandkids soon. I just hope Bridger settles down by then!) But it is a good thing I am practicing with these dang dogs because I forgot his birthday!! He turned three June 23rd. I remembered I had some birthday hats left over from Becky's birthday, so of course I had to take a photo of him with it on. Yes, he sat the whole time and let me take as many as I wanted.  Bridger had no idea what Jeter was doing with that stupid hat on. He had to check it out. Make sure your scroll down to that last photo. It just makes Nate and I actually laugh out loud. The personalities of the two dogs are totally captured.





Jeter is annoyed but still posing for me. Bridger has no idea what is going on and his hat is crooked. :) These two dogs are my favorite and always know when to comfort me or make me smile by chasing their tail. I could spend hours watching them play. 



1 comment:

  1. Nice doggie! Happy Birthday Jeter! Enjoy the attention you receiving now as you are prince of the castle.

    ReplyDelete