11.29.2010

Cats for the Win!!

Yippee!!! We win! It was a great game and so fun to watch. The nice, warm bar and a mimosa might have had something to do with it :) The bar was super packed this year. 

attempt to show one side of bar...

...other side

Dave -{ on the right,  duh!} is a griz fan and I made him be a Cat fan for the day :D

Nate wore his blue shirt so we didn't match...again. I just love my gold shirt! 
{maybe it wasn't too warm in there, my sweatshirt didn't come off}

As you can see, Nate and I are the only ones who care about photos. :)

3 MSU grads working for Clark Nuber plus me!


We are going to Bozeman this weekend to see the playoff game!!! Super excited to see both families! It has been far too long without family time.

GOOOOOOOOOOOO CAAAATTTTSSSS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment