12.11.2010

Thanksgiving Feast

This post is a few weeks behind, but I wanted to share our holiday. Nate and I stayed in Seattle for Thanksgiving because we get two weeks off for Christmas!! yahoo! Also, it happened to be the same week as our snow days. Normally, when we have a vacation we always hop in the car and hit the road. Nate and I were discussing how wonderful it was to actually stay and have a vacation at the house. Quite relaxing!

Our morning Thanksgiving snow. Just like home :)



A few hours later...more snow

 Breakfast
its not a holiday if there isn't a heart clogging roll ;)

A few people asked if we were still going to cook a turkey...of course!! It is our favorite meal of the the year.

My plate

Naters plate
Stuffing is new to his plate this year! Still a 'no' on the yams.

Dessert!
Nate is not a fan of pumpkin pie so I made him a pudding pie and I decorated it!

The stinker didn't even see the message in the fridge. I couldn't wait any longer (2hours after dinner) so I asked him to get us pies. About an hour later he decided he would get us pie. Finally, he saw my love note and understood why I kept asking him to get us pie ;) 


My pie - straight out of the oven, hence the puffy.

Our Thanksgiving was a wonderful and quit. We hope we can enjoy another holiday at home without hoping in the car!




1 comment:

  1. Everytime I see a picture of your food on here, I think you drizzle something fancy over it for looks.

    ReplyDelete