1.05.2011

Why I am in LOVE with my husband!

1. He always has a surprise up his sleeve for me.

I have an unofficial "bucket list". --- To watch a professional Nutcracker ballet
Dancing in LaDonna's Nutcracker every year helped me learn the story. I love to watch the Nutcracker or listen to the music every Christmas. Sure enough, Nate remembered how badly I wanted to see it since we have lived out here.

I was feeling a little crummy laying on the couch one day and Nate dropped an envelope on me. I opened it, looked at the tickets. SURPRISE!!! Nutcracker tickets!!!

He finds the best deals. Somehow, he managed to find a lady selling her tickets --of course he got a deal from her. Then, when he went to pick them up, she decided to give them to us for FREE!! She won them or was given them and had a change of heart. I started crying immediately once he told me this. We had an angel make one of my 'bucket lists" come true!! It made me really appreciate the show. It was unbelievable!

Check out the trailer. The stage was incredible! The dancers-- amazing!




2. He is so proud our family.
Yep, the two of us and our doggies! He has an incredible love for all of us. My favorite is when we are sitting in the living room watching the dogs play and he says 'I love our family'. It always melts my heart. :)

He loves us so much that we had to take a Christmas photo by the tree all dressed...... at 2 am after the Clark Nuber christmas party. We might have had a few cocktails, so it took us a while to get a good snap. Plus, we had a dog (Jeter) that kept running to his bed. He did not appreciate getting woken up for a photo. {It was actually quite funny!}

Nate really wanted Christmas cards sent this year, but I didn't have time. If I would have sent out Christmas cards this year, this photo would have been on it. {if the lighting was better- it wasn't up to my standards}


{the dogs crossed their paws all on their own. they love each other :) }

Check out the dog bone stockings made by the super talent Shelly Morasko! 


3.  Love E-mails
He knows how to put a smile on my face when I least expect it. Today I received an email that sure put a smile on my face. 


Subject: I love you!!

Body:

How could you not SMILE when you receive this in your inbox from you better half?
How did I get so lucky? I am SO looking forward to many more blissful years with my handsome, caring husband!!

There are many more reasons why I love my husband. I don't want to bore you will ALL of the reasons why ;)



1 comment:

  1. That is seriously SO cute!!! I have always wanted to see the Nutcracker too, how sweet!

    ReplyDelete