2.18.2011

January Update

Not a whole lot has been happening in our neck of the woods, hence the lack of posts!
January was an up and down month for Nate and I.

The downs- I was unemployed. Ok, so maybe there is only one, but it really put a damper on us all month.

The ups - TheHomeMag - Seattle is finally owned by corporate in Florida! {yay! I will get paid for my work and I won't be the only one in the office!} They hired me... :)...My birthday...I set up a business license for my freelance work {one step closer to becoming a millionaire..I can dream, right ;) }

Here is the only photo from January. My friends made breakfast burritos and we watched some TV together! A wonderful Tuesday night birthday, just the way I like it :)


While I was unemployed I sat at the kitchen table every day, all day researching web tutorials, jobs and finding inspiration. I had a buddy next to me the entire time. He sure knows how to get a smile on my face!


He was taking a nap and wagging his tail :) His tail normally doesn't stop wagging. Very happy dog!

2 comments: