5.16.2011

Happy 30th Anniversary Mom & Dad

No couple knows how or vacations like my 'rents do! They just celebrated their 30th May 9th in Jamaica. From the photos my dad sent while they were away I was growing more and more envious every day. They have a great time relaxing and wondering the area. Plus, get a great tan!

Their 25th was spent WITH ME in Italy. Obviously, that was their favorite vacation thus far! {sorry Tia & Vince :p}

Check out what 30 BLISSFUL years look like with the man/woman of your dreams:

May 9th, 1981




This is my cousin Gary who now works for my dad.
Dad claims Gary has always had to be around Uncle Jay ;)

Dad with his parents. I wonder if Grandma still has that dress; I would like to wear it!

Mom looks so angelic and Dad has sweet chops and a stash ;)


Honeymooners

30 years later...lookin' good


Hot Momma!




What great parents I have. I had great role models of what a successful marry entails. I never doubted their love for one another. 

One of my favorite memories of my Mom & Dad growing up is my dad eggin' my sister on.....
He would kiss, hold hands, and playfully pinch mom's butt. A teenage Tia would get disgusted and pretend she wasn't part of our family. My mom would have the BIGGEST grin on her face as did my dad while he was chuckling :D

 I hope Nate and I can use one of their secrets often; taking only "Mommy and Daddy" trips every year or so. It is definitely important to remember to give each other love & attention after kids and keep the spark alive. :)


Glad to have them back; nine days is a long time to not talk to them on the phone! Love you both!!

No comments:

Post a Comment