6.21.2012

baby :: 20 weeks



Had to show the cute Bridger licking his lips :)


Half way there!

A few things:
~ I can feel the babe from the outside! 
Ice cream really gets it moving.

~ I have terrible heartburn :(
No spicy, tomato based foods, salt and vinegar chips 

~ I am at more normal energy level; 
which is if you know the non-pregnant JJ, she always took naps and has half of Nate's energy level - So nothing new :)

~ My nails and hair are NOT growing like everyone says 
thin and brittle nails like always.

~ Craving sweets!


So there is the old wives tale that says if you get heartburn while pregnant your baby is going to have head of hair. If it takes after me, you all know it will be covered in hair! I feel so bad for Nate. He is a hair-a-phob 
(technical names:: Chaetophobia, Trichopathophobia, Trichophobia, or Hypertrichophobia) 
and he married probably one of the hairiest gals :) 

I told him the baby is more than likely going to have hair and his response was, "we can just shave it!"
Needless to say, he won't be alone with the baby :) {teasing!}

So far so good. We are excited for the Knutson family vacation at the cabin next week!! 
Sunshine, YES PLEASE!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment