6.12.2012

Knutson Designs

Some news that I am not sure if everyone knows is that I quit my job in February. 
I quit on a Tuesday and found out I was pregnant that Saturday! I can tell you we were definitely worried, but the more we thought about it, it was the best blessing ever! I got rid of A LOT of unnecessary stress and heartache that would not have been a good environment for the baby. I tell myself that getting up enough courage to quit my job is what helped us finally get pregnant!


I am definitely at peace and happier. I am picking up a freelance jobs here and there. My website is almost done (my worst nightmare!) I also have an etsy shop started. My plan is to add new designs everyday or so.


The hardest problems I have are being my own worst critic and perfectionism. Everyday I battle with myself to get things done. If only I could say things look good when I design then I would be further along with my business. I'm working on it! Constantly coaching myself :) 


Here is my etsy site

I have a lot of ideas to add including some paintings and gift ideas, but website first!

No comments:

Post a Comment