6.12.2012

Growing Baby

Quick update on the growing bambino so far!

Baby's first photo - 5 weeks (sideways)

the following pics I thank my sister for. I probably wouldn't have taken them if she didn't ask to see my belly grow. 
{don't mind the snowman pants---nate loves hates them!}


It is crazy how much it changes with what I eat and at night. Nate and I ate really healthy for three weeks and some of the hormone bloat disappeared. All I needed was one week back in MT and it came back...

or it could be because I am addicted to self serve fro yo!

Boy, is it expensive! Nate figured out how much half a gallon would cost -- $25ish!

 I am on the search for some half gallons of frozen yogurt. They say I should eat this instead of ice cream. Might as well go along with what they say ;)
So if anyone knows where I can buy a lot of frozen yogurt -- please tell!

Since I have a sweet tooth now (or always!)  I've been trying to keep up with working out. I started water aerobics with the arthritic elders at my gym. It is entertaining and they always know when I miss a day. :) 

Everything else has been such a great journey so far! The baby is such a blessing for Nate and I! We are trying to enjoy all the moments that come along with it as it is an answer to our 2 years of praying. (thankfully, I didn't have morning sickness!)

We find out the gender June 27th!

2 comments:

  1. WAHOO!!! I had no idea. I am so excited for you two! All of your prayers were answered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for your family! You look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete