9.10.2010

Just Nate and I

Nate planned a little date night for just the two of us...no dogs. teehee! We went out for pizza {my fav!} and then watched The Incredibles in 3-D! We were incredibly -ha, no pun intended- early to the movie so we played video games like we were little kids again!

Nate killing it on the pinball machine!


In case you were wondering why I am never in any pictures, the two below will explain.


I was killing Nate in pinball and I wanted him to capture it. --for blog's sake--
Let's just say, 'better luck next time!'

Looking ever so handsome with the glasses!

My Awesome Anniversary Flowers!! I just love the colors!


They made it 3 weeks! I just threw them out yesterday. 
Could have made it a few more days, but I was cleaning :)

I love you, Nate!! Thank you for the best 2 years ever!
 Never a dull moment ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment