1.04.2010

Christmas in Montana -- 2nd stop

GLENDIVE::
We left Missoula and headed to Glendive. We made a quick pit stop in Bozeman to unload a little of the fully packed vehicle. The Knutsons were in Havre hauling grain so we weren't able to see them.

Here is a cute photo of the dogs. Jeter is resting his head on Bridger.


Two seconds later, Bridger decided to jump out the window. Luckily, we were stopped. I was out of the vehicle calling him to come to me. I found him sitting next to the tire like a scared little puppy. We are hoping he got his fix of jumping out the window. That was the same road that Jeter decided to see what it was like to jump out the window. He never thought it would be fun to do it again :)

Bridger sleeping on a pillow.

This was my first year not spending my favorite holiday at home. It was definately harder than I thought it would be. Being away reassured what I love most about the Morasko Christmas :: my cute little cousins running around the house, making little kid noises, and doing everything they can to make us laugh :: a lot of people around to have different conversations with or just enough people so I don't always have to talk, I can just listen :: puzzles, watching the kids faces when Santa comes to Grandma's, the White Elephant gift exchange-always a good laugh, Grandma's bean dip, Toni and Tara's cookies, Sandy's pound cake, Mom's cheesecake, pumpkin pie, all of Dad's cooking, Mike's Margs and quacamole--I must like food :), leaving Grandma's h0use around midnight and knowing that Santa comes real soon :: flannel pjs from Mom, wearing the flannel pjs every Christmas morning, Mom's carmel rolls, sitting in the den with a fire, taking a nap after opening gifts Christmas morning, waking up just in time for another feast with the family, more cousins running around, football, taking naps on the couch surrounded by family and looking at all the photos Gwyn captures. Can't wait for next year!





The addicting game this year. Over the Moon or something like that. Tia mastered it, but we found out the table was at a slant after Vince and Nate mastered it. I, on the other hand, never mastered it :( Maybe next year.

If you can't read the shirt, it says, "I love my Jeter" :)




A few photos of what we missed Christmas Day. I didn't get any from Christmas Eve at Grandma's :(













No comments:

Post a Comment