1.18.2010

Hiking Mt. Tiger

We got lost! If I wasn't along for the scenic hike, I would have had to call search and rescue. We hiked one trail and I thought we were done and ready to go back to the car. Nope. Nate wanted to hike another! We were with two of Nate's friends otherwise I would have vetoed the other trail. We got a ways up with no end in sight. We decided to make the decision of going more or heading back. I made the decision. Head back before it gets dark. Good thing I was the decision maker. We got to our car right at sunset--4 hours later. whew!

It's a good thing we took that second trail because we came upon this lovely skull and some antique train tracks. There are some interesting things to look at on these mountains! The moss grows like leaves on some trees.











This is the highest we got. The boys were very disappointed.





They were pooped!

No comments:

Post a Comment