1.10.2010

Hardware Stores, Grocery Stores, & Resturants

My Dad finally made a trip out to visit!!!!!!

We were so excited to show Dad and Mom around on the Eastside. They have been to Seattle many times, but haven't seen the area we live in. Mom did visit in February last year to help us get a little more settled.

While they were here Dad taught Nate and I how to fix the leaky faucet without buying a new one, replace the guts in a toilet, secure the towel rack, and put curtains up over our sliding glass door. Yes, we were due for a visit from a great teacher/handyman. Nate is becoming a wonderful handyman every weekend. (I picked a good one ;) ) I did get approval on the hardware store I took Dad to. He almost became a regular there!

We also took him to 6 different grocery stores. Is that a record? Yes, he is taking after Grandpa. He was very fascinated with the different grocery stores out here. He bought different cheeses, salami, and bread at all. Dad also cooked us spaghetti, steak and roast beef for dinner. Money can't buy how tasty those meals were. Needless to say, Nate and I didn't need to buy groceries for a week after they left.







Mom and I were able to go to the cute girly shops in Woodinville while the boys watched football. I always take her to my favorite shop, Molbaks. It's a nursery and gift shop like the Enchanted Room in Glendive. So awesome! We found new flowers to put above my fireplace. I LOVE them! Mom is soo good at decorating!

One morning Bridger was eating stuff out of the fireplace and came out like this. "Spot". He looks so cute with his little "smile" :)


I always wondered where the random black spots on his head came from. The fireplace. Who would of guessed. Dad warmed up to the dogs while he was here. He always tells me he is allergic--excuse. I know he just doesn't like the smell of dogs. I get my sensitive nose from him.
He also wanted his picture with them :)




Do you think they wanted it? teehee. Dad left loving them :)

I finally got to eat the feast at the CrabPot when they came. It is a favorite of theirs and they kept telling me to go try it. A year later! I forgot my camera. These are from my Mom's phone. I'm glad we were still able to document.


Have to wear the bibs. Of course I was the only one that got something on it. :)


The Westport Feast!!

All Done!!

The dogs could still smell and taste the fish even though we washed our hands. Can you believe Dad let them lick his hands for about 5 mins!


This is kind of dark, but you can see the stockings my mom made for us in the back :)

We all had a great time while they were here. I didn't want them to leave, but they had to go back to work so they could afford another trip out here! Dad was also ready to get a full nights sleep in his bed, watch tv in his recliner, and shovel his sidewalk. haha. Probably not the last one. They did, however, get a nice break from the snow and frigid cold. We can't wait for them to come out again! Summer or fall?

Thank you for everything! I Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment