1.04.2010

Quick December

I had a few photos from some activities we did before the big trip to MONTANA for Christmas.

First, I decorated the house! This was kind of our first Christmas. Last year I was in Seattle for December and couldn't decorate :( It was great to see our "First Christmas" ornaments we received as gifts. I didn't put everything up, just the important stuff. The tree was beautiful and the more days that past the higher the ornaments moved up---Bridger. He would choose the real sparkly ornaments that were plastic and EAT THEM! Actually swallow! Nate was happy because he didn't even like the colors. They were pink and purple :)

Now that I look at these I notice the stockings are not hung! My mom made us stockings since we didn't have any. They were the perfect final touch. She even made to stockings for Bridger and Jeter in the shape of a dog bone :)


I also added to my Christmas decorations with a wreath I made. I will add some ribbon next year. I couldn't find exactly the right color and I got sick of going to the craft store!




Then we attended the annual "ugly sweater" party thrown by one of Nate's co-workers. It was a hoot! (picked that one up from mom's old timer language :) ) Believe it or not, there were not a lot of ugly sweaters at the Good Wills or the Value Village out here. I called my grandma to see if she could find one in the back of her closet. She said she threw those out a few years ago. Dang. Luckily, the reliable Attic in the dive and sweet mom came through for us!

Nate has GREAT co-workers and the get along so well :) Plus Mark who isn't a CN (ClarkNuber) employee.

Next Stop--Montana!!

No comments:

Post a Comment